Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kanani!!


Our baby is 2! We had a great day celebrating. We stopped by Daddy's work so he could say Happy Birthday to his baby and we had fun playing at the office. Then, Nani loves to swing at the park so we had Happy Meals at the park and we played on the swings for about 45min. Then we visited some friends and then went to the swim park. That's another thing Nani absolutely loves, going swimming. After swimming, we came home, had dinner, cake and then presents. We had a good time and we're so thankful for Nani being in our family. She brings our family so much joy, laughter and happiness. We love you little Nani!




8 comments:

Missy said...

This is great! Love the video!!! Great b-day singing!!!! :-)

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Nani!!! I love the video of the Happy B-day song. I must say I really loved hearing Aleah sing her heart out! What a good sister she is. The girls look like such good friends. So cute! What is Nani going to do without her home when she goes to school. I about went crazy today as Trey was at school and KJ just missed her best friend. I loved how Nani say's "two". It's funny when ever you ask KJ how old she is she always says"two". I try to say no, you are one, but it doesn't matter when they have their mind made up thats just how it is. Oh how I wish we lived by each other. Nani and KJ would have so much fun together. She is so much like Aleah when she was this age. She just talks your ear off, is loud, loves to play, and knows how to get what she wants. Miss you guys. Looks like a fun B-day for Nani. Good job!

Mashaide said...

So precious! I love Nani's deep voice. So so cute! Happy Birthday Nani girl!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday big girl! Maybe it's because I have only seen her in person as an infant, but it is CRAZY for me to think that she is already 2! Sounds like it was a fun day for her. Your girls are beautiful!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday sweet Nani! Nice spider catch Chels....Impressive. Hope all is well.

Olayan Family said...

Happy birthday sweet one! Two years already. Hugs and kisses!

E n D said...

Happy Birthday Nani!!!
Love ya girl!

Dacia said...

Happy Birthday you cute little Nani!!