
Last Friday, while Matthew, I mean Dr. Perry, was out of town , I had an old filling come out of a premolar while I was flossing. Tooth 29, to be exact. Anyway, he made an appt. for me today and fixed my tooth. It was pretty cool to see Matthew doing his thing and to actually see him doing dentistry. I must say, I was pretty impressed and proud. Such a stud! Rrrr! Don't get me going.
It was an old amalgam filling that came out. He put a pretty composite in. Now you can't even tell there was huge ugliness there.
Thanks babe! I'm so proud of you!
p.s. isn't that cool that my husband can just fix that for me?! Don't be jealous. He'd fix yours too. (Except some of you have your own dentist husbands to fix that.)
Oh, My Husband Rocks!
8 comments:
That's so awesome!!!! I'm very imrpessed, too!!!!!!! Rock on!!!!
:-)
OH, that Matthew. Pulling through again! How much would you charge to make one of the aprons you made awhile back. They had ruffles.
Must be nice!
See Amy wants a apron, I want everything you make, everyone else would love your stuff, come on already get to work, start your blog, and start rolling in the cash!!! Any way how nice to be worked on by your own man. That is in a dental kind of way. It really is nice. You feel so much better when it is your husband. I still hate going, but knowing it is the love of your life doing all the work makes me feel so much better.Just think about all the work they can do for you. I can't wait to get my teeth like Jessica Simpson. One day, oh how nice it will be. As for those pictures it's kind of fun to see them again. So have you put them all over your house yet? Well I went to the house today, and it is stressful getting the pool guy, painter, air, you name it all the hand man guys out there came over today, and I must say this part of owning a house is not the fun part, but we are so excited. You'll have to check it out on our blog, I posted some pictures of the place. Miss you
What a stud and now you can enjoy that kissin (like in the picture)without a hole in your tooth :)
How cool! That would be neat and weird at the same time to have your hubby doing something like that. Is it weird to have him that familiar with your mouth? Nice for you and your kiddo's though. Whose gonna work on him?
The perks, eh? :0) Way to go Matthew!!
It is so cute how in love you two are! I love all the knowledge you have of the mouth now. I have not been to the dentist in YEARS!!! I have no idea what is going on in my mouth, better get insurance for that stuff!
Way to go Matthew!
Post a Comment