Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mum's the word

We went to Ott's Nursery/Greenhouse yesterday, thanks to a friend's blog. We went just to see the mum hill and walk around. It was a fun little outing and the girls loved it! Our friend Emily came with us and took all the pictures. Good thing, because my camera battery happened to be dead.



The little waterfall inside.


This cool old John Deere tractor...my girls are already for a Kansas lifestyle...how cool are tractors?!

The result of playing on a really old tractor. Too bad it wasn't just on her hands.

A great picture that Emily got of the little Nani.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute idea. Those little outings can be quite fun. I love that last picture of Nani. I totally see you in that little face in that picture.

Em said...

I'm so glad you had fun!

Dacia said...

Love all the flowers. How fun!