Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My sweet girls and those sweet moments

(don't mind the small itch)

Aleah and Kanani were just sitting and watching Baby Einstien together and I was on the computer, I looked over and they just looked so cute that I had to video tape it on my high quality digtal camera. Suprisingly, Kanani sat there for awhile and just let Aleah hold her and rub her head. As a mom, those moments are just too precious.

6 comments:

Missy said...

That is the most adorable video!!!! How cute!!!! How sweet!!! Too precious!!! :-)

Amanda said...

If that is not one of the most darling things, I don't know what is!! What a good big sissy Miss Aleah is. And Nani looks like she adores her big sissy just as much. That must make you so happy to see.

Em said...

Here's hoping Oliver is getting some lessons over there in being an older sibling, eh?

Dacia said...

How stinkin cute is that!!! They're adorable!

Stacia said...

There are no words left to use, they've all been taken (too cute, adorable, darling, precious....) I LOVE your girls!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my goodness, that is so precious!!! Seriously, that is so sweet and looks like you got some a close bond between those two!