I just love the paper dance! It's absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Kanani's b-day was tons of fun!!!!! I wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday, Kanini! I love you!!! :-)
The paper dance is so stinkin cute and Aleah is such a big helper. So crazy that she is a year old!!! That flew by!!! She is once crack up. Happy Birthday little one!
I say parents should get presents on their kids' birthdays and the kids can have all the wrapping paper to themselves. I really think that would work best for everyone. It's what they really want, you know.
4 comments:
I just love the paper dance! It's absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Kanani's b-day was tons of fun!!!!! I wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday, Kanini! I love you!!! :-)
The paper dance is so stinkin cute and Aleah is such a big helper. So crazy that she is a year old!!! That flew by!!! She is once crack up. Happy Birthday little one!
She is so funny! Loved the video!
Happy Birthday to Kanani! What a cutie!
I say parents should get presents on their kids' birthdays and the kids can have all the wrapping paper to themselves. I really think that would work best for everyone. It's what they really want, you know.
Post a Comment