In anticipation, Nani and I drew a nifty leprechaun doing a jig on our walkway. Breakfast wasn't too exciting, but it was still a treat.
More treats, shamrock cookies and gold coin sandwich cookies.
And our festive green explosion, that wasn't really an explosion. It was a baking soda and vinegar mixture, with food coloring. Ya, it didn't explode like intended, but it was still fun. Nani had green on her forehead the rest of the day because it sprayed out and got her.
Looks like it was a fun day for everyone!!! :-) :-) :-) I am impressed w/ the chalk artwork. Looks great! Cool experiment...yummy treats!!! Fun, fun!!! And, what a face on your lucky charm!!! Cracks me up!!! :-) :-) :-)
My kids are lucky that their mom remembered to put them in green and even went above and beyond and gave them green milk. You are awesome! Good effort Daddy with the 'explosion". I am sure the kids loved it anyway. And my goodness Maya, are you not the cutest thing?!
6 comments:
Looks like it was a fun day for everyone!!! :-) :-) :-) I am impressed w/ the chalk artwork. Looks great! Cool experiment...yummy treats!!! Fun, fun!!! And, what a face on your lucky charm!!! Cracks me up!!!
:-) :-) :-)
I love the gold coin sandwich cookies!! I'm going to have to steal that idea for next year :)
That's the cutest lucy charm I've ever seen!! Such fun treats you fun mommy!
I wish I had the energy and desire to celebrate like you. What a festive mommy you are.
You guys are the cutest little family. We need to do more stuff like that! I love your inspiration you give others!
Like me!\
My kids are lucky that their mom remembered to put them in green and even went above and beyond and gave them green milk. You are awesome! Good effort Daddy with the 'explosion". I am sure the kids loved it anyway. And my goodness Maya, are you not the cutest thing?!
Post a Comment