In the car on the way home she told me that we can eat everything good and not things that are bad.
This is our conversations as follows:
I asked her, "What are good things?"
She said, "Pineapple, carrots, mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, and corn pie.
I asked, "What is Corn Pie?"
Nani,"Oh, you can eat that."
Interested, I continue, "Okay. Then what are bad things?
As matter of factly, she says, "You can't have whining, coffee and wingy"
Confused If I heard her right, I ask, "Oh, you mean wine. And what's wingy?"
Again, so sure, she says,"You can't have that it's very bad."

6 comments:
:-) :-) :-)
I love it! She is too cute!!
Oh my gosh, what a fun conversation! Love it!
I can just imagine her telling you this with her deep little voice. Oh I just want to squeeze her.
How flippin cute is that? Seriously she cracks me up, what a fun little conversation!
That is great!! I wish we could all stay as cute and innocent as children. She and Kenna must have had the same Primary lesson. She reported in on the word of wisdom as well. When I asked her which bad things she can't put in her body she said "rocks and sticks and dirt and that stuff" :)
Post a Comment