Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Morning

Easter was a beautiful day. As we got ready for church, the girls looked through their Easter baskets. There's many fun traditions that come with Easter, but gratefully we were able to reflect and discuss the Resurrection of our Savior. Throughout the week, we read stories and scriptures to help us understand the importance of Easter. Then we get to enjoy traditions of baskets and eggs and more importantly, spending time with family. 










After a quick morning of church and spending time on the ranch, we started our drive home. The girls did great on the drive and we got to listen to many inspiring talks from conference.

3 comments:

Mashaide said...

AH I wish I could have been down there with you guys! Hopefully, I can make a trip in Sept or Oct. Looks like too much fun. Love you guys!

Perry Paradise said...

That looks like so much fun!! Glad you had a fun trip and a great Easter!!

Dacia said...

Oh my goodness, I love all the pictures! I'm totally stilling that picture of Mom & Mike for my wall :)