Poor girl had strep last week. She had said a few times that her throat felt scratchy, but other than that, there wasn't any complaining and no fever. Then there was a lump. I sent her to school Thursday morning and then the school called an hour later saying she had a good sized lump on her neck. I was a little puzzled. When I got to the school, I was a shocked and I hoped that I hadn't sent her to school like that. When Aleah was in class that morning, she told her teacher that it hurt her neck when she turned her head. So her teacher looked and saw this huge bump.
Anyway, we took her to the doctor that afternoon and it turned out she had strep. Her Lymph Node was just swollen really big. She was a really good sport and now she's doing just fine!
3 comments:
Wow that's a tough girl! Strep Throat HURTS!!!! Poor girl!
Who knew that streap could give you a big 'ol bump! So glad she's feeling better.
Whoa! That's a big lump! Hate it when our kids are sick.
Post a Comment