Our little Maya had her well check this last week. She's 25 3/4 inches and 17 lbs. 10 oz. She also got some immunizations and did well.
This little baby girl is so very pleasant and enjoyable. She is so happy and loves to be interacted with.
She melts my heart and I look forward to her smile and squeezing her little squishiness.
She melts my heart and I look forward to her smile and squeezing her little squishiness.
Muah!!!



6 comments:
Ah.....so, so cute!!!!!! :-) :-)
:-)
She's already bigger than Olo. Well in the weight class. I took him in the other day and he was 17 lbs 6 oz and only 27 3/4 inches long. She certainly is adorable. One day I'll get to hold her.
Oh the cuteness is just blinding!!
She is getting sooo big! I love the picture with the lid - I think that one is my favorite :)
Such sweetness. I love her big eyes and her chubby cheeks. Every time I see pictures of her it makes me want to go pick up Conner and squeeze him. She just looks so cuddly!
She is seriously SO CUTE it melts my heart! That little girl is precious! I can't wait to have an itty bitty one again! Bels she is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment