Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Blog Book

For Christmas, we got our family......our blog in book form, well, just the first year of our blog. I have been wanting to this for sooooo long. I finally did! I did it through the cutest blog on the block. There's some other ways to do it, like blurb, but it was going to take a lot of time. With cutest blog on the block, you just type in your blog, and password if it's private, the dates you want, and your blog uploads. You can't change rearrange anything, but at least it's easy. I would have like to arrange it all, but really it was going to take too much time and that's why I hadn't ever done it. Some of the captions don't match up with the pic. and there's just a blank spot for where video was. So no, it's not perfect, but it's done!

For Christmas, we got flip through the pages and enjoy reflecting! Good times remembered!
Next Christmas we'll do the next year of the blog!

I just went to The Cutest blog on the block, and apparently you CAN edit you book how you want. I thought I tried to change a few things and it wouldn't let me. Who knows. That usually is a crazy time of year, so maybe I just uploaded it and called it good.

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am SO going to do this!!! I think I am going the easy route and doing it that way as well! I was looking at blurb but every time I think of starting I just get overwhelmed! You have inspired me and I appreciate the EASY way!

Dacia said...

I had issues when I first tried doing our book, but seeing yours makes me want to go try again :)

Amanda said...

Oh, I am Soooo jealous. I Really need/want to do this. I very much think of our blog as my family journal. I want to bind it for my family, and would also love to make copies of it for each of my children to have....someday. But I can definitely do the family ones now. And I too will go the easy route. Blogging already takes so much time...I am not going to spend hours editing my blog :) You rock!

Sarah said...

Yay for blog books!!

Krystal said...

I so need to do this. I don't know what it is that keeps me from making it happen. I mean making a book is the whole reason I started a blog. So good job!!! I am proud of you!

Perry Paradise said...

I have no time to scrapbook anymore so I've been blogging more:) I was just wondering, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to print your book?