

January 24th Maya had her check up. 24inches and 16lbs 6 ounces.

The 26th she finally made it past her arm and completed the roll. So now we have a unhappy rolling baby, meaning, she doesn't like being on her stomach. When we put her down on her back, she rolls over and the almost immediately starts crying. She can last a few minutes if you're there to entertain her. 

7 comments:
Could your girls be any cuter?!?! :0)
I just can't believe how she is growing up. She is ADORABLE!!!!!! The 1st picture you posted is my absolute favorite!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!
She is beautiful!!! I love her smile, you make SUCH beautiful babies! Seriously, she is SO SO SO CUTE!!!
Whoa! She's already bigger than Oloiso. Not fair. She looks so cute & squishy. I want to squeeze that little girl. Muah!
She is a big girl, but she doesn't hold a candle to my giant boys :) I do love her little chunk though! And the rolling woes....I think we all deal with a bit of this. Have fun with that. I just taught makenna to roll him back over and the two of them made a bit of a game out of it :)
She's so cute! I wouldn't know what to do if my kid weighed 16lbs before 1 year :)
That little smile makes me melt! What a cutie.
Post a Comment