Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So pleasant


This baby is absolutely pleasant. As each of my babies have, she melts my heart!
She has been responsive and interactive since she entered the world.
Soon after she was born, she smiled. At first, I thought I was crazy. I thought that I might be making it up, but then she kept doing it and has not missed a day. She loves when you talk to her. She'll light up, smile and talk right along with you.
My dear sweet Maya, thank you for being a part of our family. Your sisters adore you, as do your daddy and I.

You love making raspberries, sucking on you fingers and just watching everything around you. You are extremely squishable, so much so, that I think I just might squish you away! You think it's funny when I kiss your neck, tickle your sides and squeeze you. You are so close to rolling over and you're getting better and better with your hands.



You are a content baby. You cry when your tired and sometimes it takes some good bouncing to get you to fall asleep. I just fit in a little work out while I do it, you know, a few squats and calf raises. You like it and it works.


You like your baths just fine. Even when I take you out, and put the cold lotion on you, you don't fuss. You don't particularly like putting your arms in your sleeves, but you tolerate it well.

We haven't figured out what color your eyes are. Mostly they seem a deep grayish color, sometimes a little more brown and sometimes a little more blue. What ever color they are, they are beautiful.



We love you sweet baby!

Having a baby isn't bliss, but it sure is pleasant. There's nothing like it.
Love you my darling baby!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I think she is a little Aleah, but with brown eyes. Can I just say it shouldn't amaze me anymore, but I can't get over all the hair. Your girls are so blessed with tons of hair. LOVE IT!!! She is so sweet. I just want to kiss her. Tell me again why we don't live by each other? You really did such a good job on the pictures. I also really love that green chair. Give those girls hugs and kisses from us. We miss you all so much. Hey nows a perfect time to come see us??? It's not cold here!

Dacia said...

She's just too cute for words! I'm so happy that you're so happy to be a mom! Love you

Sarah said...

She's is too cute for words! (she's following in her sisters' footsteps for sure.) BTW, did you take all of these pictures of your girls? In any case, they're great!

Chell said...

She is so stinking CUTE!!! You make beautiful kids!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

This post is beautiful and these pictures ROCK!!! Did you get a new fun happy and awesome camera?? You sure have the cutest baby!!!

Amanda said...

Oh, she is just the sweetest thing. Squishable is such an appropriate word for her! And precious comes to mind. Looking forward to meeting her some day (whenever that may be...). She is a doll. You are so blessed to have 3 girls! Lucky woman!