Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Roo Boo

Aleah you are our sweetheart!
Now from Aleah:
* My favorite color is pink
* My favorite food is beanie weenie
* I want to be a teacher and a doctor when I grow up because I want to teach kids and help people
* I like the snow
* I like my family
* I like my friends and my cousins
* I like to play tea party with water
* I like to watch Blue's Clues
* I like to read







You are a big helper in our home. You are also responsible and want to make sure everyone is okay. You are also a great teacher to Kanani.
We love you Roo!








7 comments:

Dacia said...

Love your photos Belse. Your Roo Boo is just sooooo darling!

Missy said...

Great posts of Kanani & Aleah!!! Is Maya next??!!!???? :-) :-)

Krystal said...

Look at thouse eyes...so blue and beautiful! OH I miss that girl so much. It feels like forever since she was running around being crazy with Trey. I still think of her as my daughter you know. I just love that girl so much. She is all grown up and it makes me so sad. Ok so you have a few models on your hands. I mean it all three of your girls are gorgeous!

Chell said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting!! So Pretty

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is BEAUTIFUL and a few of these shots I think she looks almost exactly like you! LOVE HER and she is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Amanda said...

Aleah is growing up. She totally has the look of a little school going girl. I feel like they suddenly change and get big between 4-6 ish. She is darling, stunning and sounds like the sweetest thing ever!

Amanda said...

Makenna wants to be a doctor too, but she says she wants to be a doctor so she can give people owies :) That's my daughter!