...as in the 7 years itch.
Happy Anniversary to us. It's been a great 8 years. So much learning and we feel like it really just gets better and better.
As life goes on, it's harder and harder to say what decision(s) were the best you've made, because without a certain one, many things could be different. With that being said, marrying my dear husband will always be at the top of best decisions I ever made!
You make me happy, my love!

5 comments:
So glad you're past the itch ;0 Happy anniversary! Love you both!
Congrats! 8 years is a great accomplishment in my book.
Happy 8 years you two! I will forever think of you as such a cute, fun and awesome couple :0)
Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful and so happy! Love you guys and miss you tons.
Beautiful picture, and my eyes are wattering from your words! I am so happy you found a man that makes you so very happy and I love that!
Post a Comment