When Nani wears this shirt, she wants to be called "Apple Girl". She especially loves it when Daddy calls her that. 

*Kanani means "The Beauty" and you are true to form
And now from Kanani:
*My favorite colors are pink, purple and red
*My favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese
*I want to be a fairy when I grow up
* I really like preschool and my friends there
*I love Aleah because she's my best friend
*Maya is my cutest baby
* I like to play Baby and Mommy
*Paisley loves me
*Paisley loves me
*I love to feed Fred (from a FHE/sharing time activity)
*I love primary
*I like to watch Blue Clues and Strawberry Shortcake
*I like to watch Blue Clues and Strawberry Shortcake
*I love to hold Maya when she is crying
*The best is Daddy!



You are funny!

This is a classic Nani face

6 comments:
Wow! That girls is definitely beautiful! Love those dark brown eyes and full lips. Just gorgeous!
Oh my stinkin cuteness!!
Nani is a model! I mean look at that face. She is beautiful. I just see her and think "oh why don't we live by them. KJ and her would have so much fun together." It also makes me sad cuz I feel like I don't even know her. Give her hugs from us! Miss you guys. By the way nice job on the pictures. I love the ones by the brick wall. Too cute!
LOVE! She is full of personality isn't she!
She sure knows how to model and show such expression! Her lips are AMAZING and she knows how to work them. She is beautiful!!! WOW!!! A natural model!
Nani just sounds like such a character to me! Her faces are too funny. She has such gorgeous features! And how great that she likes to hold her crying sister! When Conner cries my kids just say "Take him Mama! He Needs You!" She looks like a very happy girl!
Post a Comment