Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
Awwww....... beauty!!!
Oh my goodness, seriously melting my heart just looking at her!
:0)
So cute!!!!!! Soooooo sweet!!!! :-)
Absolutely amazing! I know the feeling...I feel that way when Oloiso smiles in his sleep. Ahhh, babies are so wonderful! At least now I can say I really understand how you mommies feel.
Awww....This makes me miss Conner sleeping in our room with us. You are such a sweet mommy.
And look at that cute dimple of hers!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awwww....... beauty!!!
Oh my goodness, seriously melting my heart just looking at her!
:0)
So cute!!!!!! Soooooo sweet!!!! :-)
Absolutely amazing! I know the feeling...I feel that way when Oloiso smiles in his sleep. Ahhh, babies are so wonderful! At least now I can say I really understand how you mommies feel.
Awww....This makes me miss Conner sleeping in our room with us. You are such a sweet mommy.
And look at that cute dimple of hers!
Post a Comment