
Friday after Thanksgiving, we went to see Tangled 3D with our cousins, Mikey, Sammy and Elizabeth. We had so much fun!
Nani was not a fan of the "MEAN mom". ("MEAN" is italicized for those who know how Nani talks and can just picture her saying it) We tried to explain to her that the "MEAN mom" wasn't her real mom. She didn't understand. She did understand that the Queen was her mom, the "Nice mom".
I had to ask her though, if her mom was like the "MEAN mom".
Her answer, "Sometimes".
Great.



2 comments:
We just saw that movie. I loved it. I think KJ is a little to emotional for movies. She kept crying the whole show because the "mean mom" took the baby out of her house and cut her hair. From then on she was so sad. She did that in another movie last week. She crys like someone has just died and it is so sad. She just doesn't understand that most movies end happy! I tell you Nani and her would have so much fun together. I think these girls are so much alike. I just love seeing pictures of everyone. Miss you all so much!
And I'm the ultra MEAN mommy :)
Post a Comment