Monday, December 20, 2010

can't get enough!


This girl loves this baby!!
Aleah is often asking to hold Maya. Sometimes Aleah just picks Maya up or loves to play with her while she's lying on the floor. She's usually willing to give her the pacifier and tries to comfort Maya if she's crying.
And they love talking to each other!

4 comments:

Mashaide said...

I can't get enough of these girls either! Your babies always look so squishy. I just want to squeeze them. And what an awesome big sister Aleah is. Love.Love.Love her!

Krystal said...

What a sweet sister! I just love your girls. Its really nice to have them be older to help out. Too cute!

Amanda said...

The good little mommy. It really is the best thing ever to have a daughter as your oldest to help take care of the babies with you. She looks so sweet and gentle with her. I love the bath picture most of all....such pretty faces!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So flippin cute!!! I love to see them together!