Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why Nani loves us


For Family Home Evening we went around and said why we love each person in our family. I had to share why Nani loves us all.



Nani: "I love Aleah because she makes me laugh a lot (she repeated Aleah) and she bonks me on the head with the ball. I love Mommy because she makes me mad a lot and she bonks me on the shoulder." Then, with a big grin on her face and such a sweet look, she turns towards Daddy and says, " I like Daddy"
The funny thing is, we all said one of the reasons we love Nani had to do with how she makes us laugh.
She's such a funny girl.

3 comments:

Missy said...

That's so funny!!! :-)

Dacia said...

She is such a funny girl!

Amanda said...

That is just too cute! I am so glad I got to meet this little girl. She is does seem like such a little character. Such a beauty as well!!