Friday, July 2, 2010

Next project

This is the next project in the house. (even though there are still unfinished projects)
The baby"s room. Last week, we cleaned all the girls toys out of the baby room and moved them downstairs to the basement. We finally got our carpet redone in the basement so now we can start organizing things down there. After clearing out the toys I set up the crib and rocking chair. This is what the room looks like right now. It definitely needs some love.
Who knows when it'll be done. It's a small room. It shouldn't take too long. We have ideas for it, but not concrete plans.
Soon though.
I have a fabric line picked out, Dolce, by Tanya Whelan. The fabric looks much better in person. In fact, that's how I found it. Every time I see it online, it really doesn't look too cute, but I've seen it a few times in the fabric store, and I love it! We're pretty sure that's what we're going with. Now the idea is to go peaceful, light, breezy, whimsical and neat. Much like the girls bedroom. I just feel so happy when I go in to the girls' room that we wanted the baby's room to feel that way too.









So there it is.


3 comments:

Dacia said...

Can't wait to see more!

Amanda said...

Oh yay! So fun to be working on the babies room. You are way better than me. We just barely finished the room last weekend and now this week I am stressing to set it all up. It looks totally cute so far! Anxious to see more!

Krystal said...

OK so I always knew you were superwoman, but really doing it all while prego... now that is skills! I am so not a happy person when prego. So nice job! I love the girls room. Both rooms! You are so good at making them so cute. Love the new bedding that you made for the girls. Really when are you going to open shop?!
It is so fun to decorate, but I don't know what my deal is this time around being prego has made me not want to do anything. No shopping, decorating, nothing.I can't wait to feel myself again.
It was really fun to see you guys. The girls are so cute! I mean really they are beautiful. You are in for it when they are older.Keep up all the hard work. I can't wait to see more!