
Since school is getting ready to start, I went through and cleaned out the girls' clothes this week to see what Aleah needed for school. I decided, since she loves skirts, to go through all my scrap fabric and make her skirts for the new school year. I made about 10 skirts on Monday and Tuesday. Some of them need a little something more, and then I'll share them. This particular skirt I thought looked a little homely, but I envisioned a whole outfit to try and help it out. Sometimes the vision doesn't turn out....but I really like how this one came together.




4 comments:
Super cute!!!
If only I had half the talent you have! Again so cute!
I want some of those shrugs! They're so cute!!
I really think you should open your own shop!
AND your little girl is going to be a model you know that right?
Post a Comment