Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went downtown to a cookie shop and a bread shop, then we visited Santa and then went to a free movie. It was a good time with the kids.
If it's not obvious in the Santa pics, my kids are not yet willing to sit on his lap. I don't even think that we tried last year. I guess they like him more in theory.



Nani is hugging Daddy with her whole body trying to stay away from Santa.
This is Aleah gripping on, thinking, " No Mom, please No!"
3 comments:
Too funny! Who is that funny looking old man any way and why should I sit on his lap...Help!
I didn't know the girls didn't like Santa. Too funny! I guess it's a good laugh every year. Also did you make Aleah's skirt? I love it. If so take more pictures of it. Looks like you had more then enough fun with the family this Thanksgiving.
You are a nicer mom than me...check out my Santa picture post. I try and do it gentle, but if they won't do it themselves I throw them on there and snap a few pics. I guess if my kids have a phobia of big men dressed in red then we will know why. Too cute.
Post a Comment