Wednesday was a big day for us. Aleah started preschool. Nani had special Mommy Nani Time, Matthew pulled out some wisdom teeth, and me......I got my wisdom teeth pulled. It was awesome guys! Matthew is the best dentist ever. He pulled my teeth and did a stinkin' good job! Yet again, I was impressed. They were a little on the easier side because they were erupted, but still, he didn't leave any root tips in and he didn't have to cut any gum or bone! And all of that translates to "great recovery"! I also had a really good nurse who didn't have me do anything at home except rest}) Then the next day, even a friend brought me some popsicles and dinner for that evening. And the tooth fairy brought me ice cream pie and some roses. Can you say spoiled?!
I really could just milk this for all it's worth.
(I thought about putting a pic of the teeth, but ehh, I don't know, I guess not.)
5 comments:
What a tooth fairy!!!!!! :-)
How magical and romantic indeed!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
I've missed so much in the last two weeks. I just got the computer hooked up, so welcome back to life for me! Sounds like the tooth fairy took good care of you. Who would of thought your dentist would also be your tooth fairy. Now that is love on both ends! What a good husband Matt is. Tell him nice job. As for that cute little Aleah going to school...so exciting! She looks so adorable in her new outfit. So did you make it? Nice job! So cute! Tell Aleah we love and miss her and are so proud of her. As for Nani, poor girl. I mean "mommy" time is good, but it's just not the same for them to have there big sibling gone. KJ is always asking for Trey when he is gone, and when we pick him up she runs to him and they always give each other a big hug. I love seeing them love each other.Enjoy your one on one time with Nani. It is really nice to have. These little ones just grow up so fast. Miss you guys. Tell everyone HI!
Wow busy week it sounds like and congrats on the success of the teeth being pulled! Good thing you got a good dentist :) Glad you are getting better quick and being treated well in the meantime!
Wow, they know how to treat a girl right in Kansas.
Aleah looked so adorable on her
1st day of preschool! I absolutely love the outfit you made!
I have never in my life hear someone sound so upbeat talking about getting their wisdom teeth pulled. But good for you :)
I would have LOVED to see the pics...but that's just me. Dr. Matthew ROCKS!
Post a Comment