






Today was Aleah's first day of Preschool! She loved it! Even though she was up soooo late the night before, thanks to a double header of softball, she was able to pull herself together and be excited and happy for school. She was the cutest little 4 year old! When we got her dressed, I told her I wanted to take a picture of her and she just started dropping all these poses. It was too funny, I had to post them.Love you little Roo Boo!
(Oh, and yes, I did make her outfit. I wasn't going to because she didn't want a shirt that said, "A is for Apple" But funny enough, Matthew really wanted me to make her an outfit for the first day of school. He kept trying to convince Aleah that she would like it, but I still wasn't on board. I don't want to make my kids wear my homemade outfits if they don't like them. You know we all had to do it as kids. {Love you mom;)} Anyway, on Monday she decided she wanted an "A is for Apple shirt". Needless to say, after having to call around and drive to a nearby town to find supplies, I finished it at midnight the night before. Aleah liked it, but Matthew loved the apple! Maybe I should make him a shirt like that! Do you think he'd wear it?)
6 comments:
What a CUTIE and I Love, LOVE the outfit you made her! Do you want to make one of those skirts in my size? ;0)
I can't believe you made it. WOW.....double WOW!!!!!! She looks adorable!!! I'm glad to hear she had such a good time & I'm sure she was the best dressed pre-schooler in attendance!!! :-)
Yipee for Aleah! Big girl! How did Mommy handle it?
Makenna starts preschool tomorrow...today was her open house. I know I am going to cry after I drop her off. I should have had you make us a shirt too :)
And yes, you better make one for Matthew...I even think he would wear it!
Shoot, I'd wear those cute clothes, 'cause they are A.MAZE.ING!! I think you should make Matthew a shirt with an apple :)
Aleah is so darling and I'm so excited for her!
So I want to know how you did the lettering? It is darling...you know Kate has a birthday in oft. Hint hint. So glad she loves school.
Ok you seriously BLOW ME AWAY with how well you sew! I was going to ask where you got that outfit, I should have known that you made it since you are the perfect little Suzy Home Maker. You are my hero, that's it, you are seriously MY HERO!!!!! She is super cute and congrats little lady for the first day of school!
Post a Comment