Yesterday, Nani had her 2 yr check up and today, Aleah had her 4 yr check up. Stats: Nani, 27.8 lbs. and 37 1/4 inches. Aleah, 35lbs. and 41 inches. Nani was born a big girl and still is. She's 50 percentile for weight and off the charts for height. The doc said it's better that way than the reverse. And Aleah, she was born medium size, I guess, and she still is. She is 50 percentile for weight and 75th for height. Consistent growth. Right now, the girls are tall and skinny, and most important, healthy!
(Tomorrow or Friday we'll do the immunizations. They don't give them at the doctor's office here. You have to go to the Health Department to get them.)

6 comments:
Aleah & Kanani look adorable!!!!! Many hellos to Ruthie, too!!!
:-)
I don't even know what that's like. I think mine are always below 0 percentile in everything. Oh well, I guess they'll always be small. Okay for the girls, but Ethan already hates it.
So glad they are doing well. I miss you guys!! Wish you were here to help keep me sane through all this moving nonsense!
Ok so first off Happy Birthday to Nani! Sorry I didn't call. I will this week. I just got home yesterday so it's been craZy. I can not believe your baby is 2. They both look so cute in this picture. What is Aleah saying? I mean it looks like she is saying something. I miss that little girl. Nani too...but Aleah well she is just family to us. We have not seen you guys forever. You know southwest has had a few dings the last few weeks for us to fly to see eachother. We really need to get on that. Tell the girls and Matt Hi. We miss you all!
Healthy and strong, anything a mommy would ask for! They are beautiful as well! I can't wait to see you again some day? When could that be? Miss you girl!
It's funny...Nani is about as heavy as Kellen and as tall as Makenna :) It's always fun to see where they line up in the big picture. But yes, good health is the most important of all!
Post a Comment