Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!


We had a really fun relaxing 4th. Matthew bbq-ed on his new grill, the kids played, we enjoyed being with family and friends and we saw some fireworks. And of course we felt very fortunate to be blessed to live in this country, blessed that The Lord prepared it for the restoration of the gospel, blessed to have people who serve our country and know what it is to be American and blessed to be able to pursue our happiness. God has blessed America....and continues to!
























I just have to say, people go all out here with their fireworks. I mean hundreds to thousands of $$$ on these things. And they go on and on and on.

11 comments:

Missy said...

It is so fun to see the pics & videos. I'm so glad you posted them! Thank you!!!!! I wish I could've been there with you, too! Looks like you had tons of fun!!! Love you all!!! :-)

The Blandon's said...

Awwww, well look at you guys living in the real world. Everything looks great! The grill, washer and dryer and the new pad. You looks so settled in with life and that is great!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Man watching all those fireworks go off makes me really wish we were not living in California, that looks so fun and totally completes the feeling of a true 4th of July!
Love the playing in the water, totally a 4th video as well! Looks like you guys had a great day!

E n D said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I've missed a lot. Happy Birthday to Aleah and Matt! Congrats to Chelsea on the new washer and dryer (jelous).
Looks like you had a fun 4th of July! We'll always remember the fun 4th of July's we had with you guys (ahhh, the Shady Maple breakfast).

Mashaide said...

I LOVE fireworks! That's what I think I'm going to do next year is save money to get all my own and just let 'em go. Nani looks so cute running around in the sprinkler. She's getting all grown up. =0(

Krystal said...

Happy 4th of July! Looks like fun. I'm glad you got to spend it with family! Don't you just love living closer? As for that grill...I love it. I was so happy to get ours when we got a house. It is so nice. Kind of reminds me of the good old days at the Colony, before they took them away. The fireworks look good/fun! How fun for everyone!

Dacia said...

What fun! Lovin the new grill!! SWEET!!

Em said...

Yeah! Oliver LOVES watching videos of those girls!

Stacia said...

Look at you guys and your new grill!!! Looks like you had such a fun Fourth. :^)

Chell said...

Looks like a very fun 4th of July!!

Amanda said...

How fun! Kids running through sprinklers, everyone dressed in patriotic colors, fireworks in your front yard...how perfect!