Oh Aleah we miss you and Nani so much! Your little laugh...I haven't heard it in forever. I even made Cody come into the room to hear your cute little laugh. I remember you and Trey playing around all the time, and I just loved to watch you too laugh all with each other. We really do miss you so much and the whole family. You guys are just so cute together. Looks like you both love the new bathroom!
5 comments:
I just love all the giggling!
How cute! Yes....bath/brushing teeth time can be so exciting with 2 funny girls!!! :-) I'm still smilign!!! :-)
These girls just make me laugh too! Precious.
Oh Aleah we miss you and Nani so much! Your little laugh...I haven't heard it in forever. I even made Cody come into the room to hear your cute little laugh. I remember you and Trey playing around all the time, and I just loved to watch you too laugh all with each other. We really do miss you so much and the whole family. You guys are just so cute together. Looks like you both love the new bathroom!
Hearing your kiddos laugh together is one of the greatest sounds in the world. And what cute little laughs.
Post a Comment