Monday, July 27, 2009

Chair #1

Yes, another project. I bought this chair at a garage sale for $2 with plans to recover it. This past Saturday we went to Wichita to buy fabric for it and some other projects. Today during Nani's nap time I covered it. I didn't really reupholster it because I just put fabric over it. I have another chair I bought for $1 that I plan to actually reupholster. I still have to put the back piece of fabric on and a few buttons on this one. (You can only get so much done during nap time.)





11 comments:

Mashaide said...

You are so good! You could have your own HGTV or DIY show. Wouldn't be a bad idea you know.

Missy said...

WOW!!! The chair looks great!!!! You are amazing!!!!!! :-)

Krystal said...

Ok so when you are done doing your house...come and help us with ours! Yes we got our house, and I can't wait. Really though you got some talent. I agree do a show. You know if you go down to the local news station maybe thats how you can start up Chelsea's amazing idea show. Really you have always had a eye for things, and you can pull it off every time. You can make, fix, and do anything. I tell you, you are the real "superwoman"
I just hope I'm around you when the world ends! Miss you guys. It looks like you are having more then a lot of fun with the new place. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

WOW! Once again, amazed :0) Shoot... I wish you lived close and could redo some awesome furniture for me---they'd be PERFECT for photo shoots! Hey, you could do like a photo tutorial thing and show us how to do our own. Hint, hint ;0)

Em said...

FABULOUS!

amyorr said...

I love it!
My town has no good shopping either.

Dacia said...

Amazing! You've got a creative eye and that chair looks fab! Can't wait to see the other one!

Chell said...

The chair looks fabulous. Great job!!

em said...

Whoa. Are you kidding me?? That chair looks awesome! I have a rocking chair I've been meaning to recover for 2 years now...wanna fly back to Philly and do it for me? :) TWO DOLLARS. Can't wait to see the $1 chair!

E n D said...

AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see more pics of your house!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My stinkin goodness Mrs. Suzie Home Maker, that is SO AMAZING and you did that all in a nap time? SERIOUSLY??? Um you are the coolest and good vision! YOU ROCK!