Our Pursuit of Happiness: God intended for us to be happy...pursue your happiness
Oh..that's too cute! It makes me laugh!!!! :-)
Oliver laughed his head off through that one.
Your girls seriously have the sweetest little laughs. You can't help but laugh with them!
Okay, you could probably just record them laughing and it would make me laugh. Their laugh is so infectious not to mention the faces Nani makes. LOVE it! Cracks me up!
I was able to look at your blog today. You are great at uphostering the furniture. Your daughters are beautiful!
They're hilarious & that laugh is contagious! Love it!!!
Ok that is SO CUTE and I love how much fun they have together! They are going to be super close forever, that is SO SWEET!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh..that's too cute! It makes me laugh!!!! :-)
Oliver laughed his head off through that one.
Your girls seriously have the sweetest little laughs. You can't help but laugh with them!
Okay, you could probably just record them laughing and it would make me laugh. Their laugh is so infectious not to mention the faces Nani makes. LOVE it! Cracks me up!
I was able to look at your blog today. You are great at uphostering the furniture. Your daughters are beautiful!
They're hilarious & that laugh is contagious! Love it!!!
Ok that is SO CUTE and I love how much fun they have together! They are going to be super close forever, that is SO SWEET!
Post a Comment