Friday, July 3, 2009

Aleah's birthday


(her cousins got her a yummy birthday cake)

(on the phone with Daddy)
Opening some presents.









Here are some pictures from Aleah's 4th birthday. On her actual birthday we were at her cousins' house in Missouri and we celebrated with them. Then the next Friday, when we were home we celebrated with Daddy.

She really wanted Candyland for her birthday so that's what she got. Her cousins were so nice and got her some fun little Polly pocket toys. (They got one for Nani too.) And with her birthday money she bought herself a big girl bike. Aleah says thank you to all who sent her birthday wishes!

7 comments:

Em said...

I love that candy-land face!

Amanda said...

You have a 4 year old! Is that just nuts to you? She is a cute one too. And wow, a big girl bike! Let the good times begin.

Mashaide said...

Happy Birthday pretty Aleah!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Aleah! I love your new bike. You look so cute on it. I wish we could of been there to wish you a Happy day. We love you and miss you tons! Trey still says your his girlfriend. Always!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

WOW you seriously have a 4 year old???? CRAZY!!! She is beautiful, looks like such a super duper fun day and then another day! Happy Birthday little lady!

Dacia said...

Happy late birthday little one! So fun that she had to celebrations! I didn't know Shannon had a pool!

Studio Gal Shannon said...

When are you guys coming again?