Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some videos

Some videos of the girls this past month. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Mashaide said...

Oh my goodness! Aleah's laugh is so infectious. I couldn't help but laugh and smile throughout the entire video.

And how cute is that her singing in front of the temple. Picture perfect or should I say video perfect. Love those two beautiful girls!

Dacia said...

What a nice mom you are to let them jump in the crib. I just hope that Lexi doesn't get any ideas after watching that :0 I love thier laughing & Aleah's beautiful singing!

Stacia said...

Aleah's laugh is so contagious! I was giggling right along with them as I was watching the vid. And sorry about Siena's and my grand entrance in what was otherwise a FLAWLESS video at the temple. I can't believe she knows the WHOLE song! Incredibly smart and cute girls.

Chell said...

Okay her laugh is adorable as is her singing. SOOO sweet!!

Amanda said...

Nothing is better than hearing your little ones laughing and having fun together. So cute.
And watch out American Idol...here comes Aleah!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow she has a good memory and a good voice and this is so super duper cute. I LOVE the way her face is at the end of this video! Ha! She is so cute!
And that crib video is so stinkin cute too. I love little kids laughs!

E n D said...

What CUTE videos! I love hearing Aleah sing in front of the temple!