
....or I will help you say cheese. Just a little sister love, and there's plenty more where that came from!
Our friend, who is a superb photographer, took us out to take Spring pictures.
She took us to a great location that gave the girls so much to do while trying get pictures of them. They weren't too interested in sitting still. What could you expect from little girls feeling free to roam, and climb and jump, etc.? Since Michelle is just good at what she does, and very patient, we ended up with a ton of cute pictures that let the girls' personalities shine through! It was too hard to pick a favorite, so I posted plenty. Enjoy! You can check a few more on here and here.













9 comments:
They were fun that day. I enjoyed myself. Now family pictures should be interestign since you won't be able to be jumping around all crazy behind me in hopes of getting them to look in the general direction of the camera. LOL
Those are super super duper duper cute and I really think your little Nani looks just like you!!! The place looks perfect for kids and your kids just kill me with cuteness!!!
ADORABLE! I want to come out there just to take pictures there. Doesn't it just make you smile knowing you have such beautiful daughters?!
You sold me on this Michelle girl. Love those little munchkins!
Rach and I looked through all the pictures...they are SO cute! I would totally be the same and not be able to pick just a few! Chels, your girls are such cuties!! :0)
I looked at them all, and really they are all so cute! I love how every picture shows their little personality. I love the outfits too! Nice job. The ones of them in their dresses, are so adorable! What perfect summer colors. I just love Nani's yellow dress. YOu me and yellow! Chell did a really good job. Get all the pictures you can out there, cuz it really is one of the best places to take pictures. By the way I'm glad you picked that one of Aleah on the tire in B/W and the one of Nani laying on her tummy in B/W. Those two I think just won me over. So cute!
I just think my nieces are some of the best looking girls I've ever laid eyes on. Does that sound bias? It doesn't really matter because it's the truth. =0) I just wish I had a photographer friend that could do the same for me here. And what a great location. I love all the backgrounds. I think one of my favorites has to be the one where Nani is playing with Aleah's foot with the love sign in the background. That's absolutely PERFECT! Give those girls hugs and kisses from their Auntie Shaz!!!
Oh my goodness, could your girls be any cuter? I miss them so much. Give hugs and kisses from their Auntie. Thanks for sharing.
Cute, Cute, CUTE! Somehow I missed the LOVE pictures when I looked before. I love them :)
Post a Comment