
Every Year, Philadelphia has a Cherry blossom festival at Fairmount park. Guess what, this year we actually went. Yay! Matthew isn't a big fan of wanting to do these things with kids. So here's my little insert for MHR. My husbands rocks because he didn't put up any stink about going and he enjoyed himself while we were there!!
We left just as the festivities began so that we could make it back in time for Conference, but even though we missed them, it was still fun!
When I started doing this post I realized that I didn't even take pictures of the Cherry Blossoms. Oops! You can sort of see them in the back ground of the pictures. The first picture is of the Japanese House. It's very serene.
The rest are of the good time we had.




Of all the memories of our time out here in Philly, I think surely this is what our girls will remember most...and miss the most...Dave and Emily, or as Nani says, "Deh"and "Mimy".

Between the Conference Sessions on Sunday, the Branch has a lunch. Since I had my camera with me, I snapped a few pictures. Of course, Nani didn't want to be a sport.



7 comments:
WOW! That looks like an absolutely beautiful place. A photographers dream. I love cherry blossoms. Glad you guys were able to have a good time.
How gorgeous. And way to go Matthew! You score good bonus points with the wifey for doing stuff like that.
That place looks BEAUTIFUL!!! And way to go Matthew you are a champ! My hubby would not be to into that type of thing either, its a guy thing but glad you guys had a great time! Hope your confrence weekend was a joy!
I'm so glad we got to go! We're sure going to miss you guys, we've done A LOT of stuff together over the years. What will we do without you???
Wow that is beautiful! I wish I would of gone there. Tell Emily I know how it is missing you guys, not fun, not fun at all. By the way I love your sunglasses. You look good!
I love cherry blossom trees! Check you out with your shades!
So great that you guys got to go and so sad for friends that you have to leave behind. I know how that feels.
Hey glad you made the trip before you move. Sadly I have never been all the years I have lived here..
Post a Comment