
This is apartment living...well, I guess it happens in houses too. The nice thing about being in an apt. is that we don't have to worry about it really. Just call the maintenance guy, and pretty soon after that, it's fixed...for a little while.
We've had this leak from the ceiling before, but this time it seems to be fixed a lot faster.

6 comments:
Sorry to hear you are having leaking issues but glad to hear you do not have to pay for it, and even better do any of the work to fix it! There are perks of appartment living, as well as home living! Hope you stop leaking!!!
It's about time they fix it the right way now! Didn't you have that leak last year off and on? Thats good it wont cost you anything... Just the mess right? I was just thinking about you guys today, and told Cody you just have another month! Now that is some good news. So how are you feeling? Try not to get stressed.It all works out and comes together. Wish I could come and help you know maybe watch the kids. I never liked the packing part. Are you having fun with it yet! I know how much you love it.
Oh how I miss it. At least your toilet isn't blue!
I'm glad they fixed it right this time!
So, when are they going to fix the ceiling?
Man no fun whether you have to pay for it or not!!
Post a Comment