

Nani was trying to get away, but Daddy captured her and submitted her to the torture of mommy taking pictures. She was trying to be grumpy, but started smiling. Ha!
"Hm, I just won't look at the camera. How do you like that Mom?!"
There's a smile. (forced by tickling) Such stinkers!

7 comments:
Funny how the two have such different personalities by nature. That is one cute smile when it comes out :) And Aleah is just a ham! I continue to believe that Kenna and Aleah would be the best of friends if we lived close. They remind me of each other.
Yes, she is loud ALL the time. I don't know how many times a day I have to say "use your inside voice Makenna". It doesn't do much good, but I try. At least they have strong personalities. May be a handful at a two and three, but I will appreciate it so much when she is older :) I actually do now, as I am sure you do too.
They are both so photogenic! Cute little stinkers!
You kids seem like such a stinkin blast, they are SO CUTE and love all their little faces! I like how Matthew is hiding too, that's funny!
I love those little girls. You know Aleah knows how to work it! They are just so cute! Man how we miss them.
Oliver is loving all these photos...
man they are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment