Monday, March 16, 2009

My kid is not taking a nap....why?

A week or 2 ago I had one of one those moments where I was reflecting on my day, and I thought,
"Gee, I'm tired. I lost my patience way too much today. Somebody please find my sanity!"
Then, as always, it's followed by,
"I chose this life... and I wouldn't have it any other way."
Opposition, my friends, is a must.
And this is THE life!








Oh, did I mention there's still dishes in the sink and laundry to be folded? Ha! Live it up!

10 comments:

Missy said...

Oh...how Aleah has grown up. Where has the time gone?! Kanani is growing up, too. It's so exciting....but sad to see the quick passage of time. Guess that just means I'm getting OLD!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I think my favorite picture is of the FRO!!! LOVE your family and looks like I have a lot to look forward too!

Amanda said...

It is nice to hear that other mom's have impatient days too. I know I do, and boy is it hard to not feel guilty about it once they are in bed and you take a minute to stop and reflect. But you have the right perspective. There really is nothing better in this world...even if it makes you insane here and there :)

E n D said...

What a fun trip down memory lane! It's crazy how much the girls have changed over the past few years!

Dacia said...

Oh yeah, this is the life!! Live it up girl!

Sarah said...

Chels, I loved the post. It reminded me a lot of my week, especially the crying children, stacks of laundry and mention of dirty dishes in the sink! Thanks for sharing...glad to hear I'm not alone! :0)

Krystal said...

It's a hard job, but thank heavens we get to do it! I know how the hard days are, we all do, but like you showed us, it's the perfect moments that make it worth it... and really the best place and job to be doing. Your a good wife/mom.Keep it us!

The Skinners said...

Well said! I know every mom feels the same way.. its the hardest and best job in the world. I have a sinkful of dishes and loads of laundry to do too right now. Cute pictures! Time flys doesnt it?

Chell said...

I busted up laughing at that fro picture. What a fun collection of pictures

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Where do those girl's get that much hair? Amazing.