Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playing in the snow

Getting ready to bear the cold and play.


The girls were loving it. I pulled them around on a tarp while the just laid on their backs. It was hilarious. We had a good laugh and it was good fun! Sorry no picture, it's a little hard to take a picture while running and pulling a tarp, especially when you have big gloves on and you already dropped the camera in the snow.





cold pink cheeks

These girls were not happy that I made them come in the house.


This is Kanani nearing the end of her fit. A good fit can be enjoyable, so I thought I'd share.

6 comments:

Ashley H. said...

That looks like tons of fun! I was thinking about going tubing sometime and I just keep looking at the hills and they look like they are covered in ice, not snow. I have never seen the ground so icy before! It would probably hurt if I fell going down, and knowing me, that would probably happen.

Missy said...

The video is hilarious, hilarious, HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so funny!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
Looks like you had a total blast in the snow!

Em said...

Thanks for taking Oliver out the other day!

Amanda said...

When I see how cute kids look all bundled up for the snow it makes me wish we had some here....But that moment passes quickly :)
The pink cheeks and the fit were quite cute. However, if that is what Nani's fits are like then you have it easy!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That video is so funny, something funny to look back at someday that is for sure! Looks like you did have fun out there, you are such a good mommy!!!

Krystal said...

Thanks for letting us join in on the fit!!! It really did make me miss the girls. They are just getting so big, and I feel like I'm missing out on too much of there life! Sad but true I am, and I miss you guys so much. I wish we could of played in the snow with you. You know it was fun to "remember when" over the phone the other day! Trey and I had a lot of fun going over pictures of the past. He really loved seeing you and Aleah in all the pictures, and it made him smile so that was good. We love you all, and wish you still lived across the way!