Uh, I'm blogging............. Wow, life has changed.
My husband fell asleep reading a bedtime story to Aleah and I just don't have the heart to wake him. So here I am and unless some of you post dated your post, apparently you have an extremely exciting Friday night too. Thanks for giving me something to do bloggin' peeps!
3 comments:
Oh what do you do on a Friday night.... :-) (Recognize the song reference, Primary Pres.??!!) :-) I watched H.S. Musical 3 (on sale at Target for $15.99) and cried. Don't laugh!!! Yes...there were tears going down my face. It's very embarrassing to admit. What is wrong with me??!! :-)
Obviously, I don't have anything really exciting to do either on a Saturday morning. Here I am at 9:00 am on the web checking blogs and thinking about what I can blog about today. Funny!
Well you could call me! Or get to work on your dress... I can't wait to see it. By the way I was looking at the Children place dresses and I love them. All call you later about what I was thinking for the girls. Wish I was there to join in on the fun trips to the mall. Just think we could of left the boys home to take care of the kids on a friday night. Oh how I miss you, and your sweet family.
Post a Comment