
My Husband Rocks
Prompt/Theme for Friday, February 20, 2009 Share your favorite "married moment" from the past couple of weeks. Anything that was special, made you smile, or made you feel all "warm and fuzzy" :)
Prompt/Theme for Friday, February 20, 2009 Share your favorite "married moment" from the past couple of weeks. Anything that was special, made you smile, or made you feel all "warm and fuzzy" :)
The first one that comes to mind is how he saved me last week when I was feeling miserable, but I guess I already shared that. Another one that is often expressed and always makes me "warm and fuzzy" is how he makes me feel like I can do anything. As sad as it may sound, until I met Matthew, I didn't realize the many talents, potential or intelligence I had. He has always encouraged me, had faith and believed I really could do anything that I wanted. He has also never shot me down when I think I have a great idea. With his soft words and patience, he helps me realize that at this time, not all my ideas and desires will work out, but that I will get a chance at them. He doesn't just believe in me, he supports my growth by allowing me time, helping with the girls and having a positive attitude. He has taught me that is okay to dream, to hope, to try and to graciously fail.
I love him so much for that. And he has truly helped me to blossom like a rose.
My Husband Rocks!!!
Don't be afraid, tell me how your husband rocks too! It'll make you love him even more. Click here.
5 comments:
Beautiful! I love the way you express your feelings. I wish I could put in words how I feel as well as you do. Matthew really is a good man!
Lucky girl!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you guys, SO HOT!!! And super duper cute post! I love it! You have a great man!
Yep you are one lucky woman!!
Chels, we must have both gotten great husbands...Bryan is the same way. Doesn't it truly make all the difference to have one who is so encouraging in all that you hope and dream to do?! :0)
Post a Comment