( My husband rocks so much that he humors me and does a little photo shoot like this for my birthday!)My sister joined this group that does a "My Husband Rocks" post every Friday. I've read a couple of hers and I thought that it was just so sweet. So I joined the group and now I get to brag every Friday. Really it's not so that you can brag about your husband, it's so that you can look, see and remember all the great things about your spouse and why you love them. This lady started it because marriage gets looked down upon sometimes, so this was her way to help people see what a blessing marriage is.
This week we were given a couple of different options:
1. Tell us about some of the things that you and your husband do to just have fun together!
2. Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!
3. Give us your best, most creative Valentine's Day gifts (and yes, this one is a shameless way to use your creativity to help me come up with a Valentine's Day gift, lol!)
1. Tell us about some of the things that you and your husband do to just have fun together!
2. Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!
3. Give us your best, most creative Valentine's Day gifts (and yes, this one is a shameless way to use your creativity to help me come up with a Valentine's Day gift, lol!)
I would like to do #2, but the ones I can think of right off, Matthew would be way too embarrassed if I shared. They do bring a smile and a giggle though! Ha!
So moving on. I'll do Numero uno: Tell us about some of the things that you and your husband do to just have fun together!
Call us boring, but we talk politics and think it's fun. My husband has a paaaasaaasion for politics and I decided that I better be informed or I would go crazy listening to his crazy talk. Another thing that we like to do is read together. He doesn't enjoy that as much as I do. We both have a love for sports so we love to play basketball, volleyball, and most of all, softball. We love to watch college basketball, but only if we can actually watch it. We like listening to music and dancing. We like busting out our instruments and playing those. We like playing games and we often watch movies together and like just kicking back while we watch them.
So that's that. My husband rocks because he loves me and loves spending time with me and our girls.
I might have to come back and post one for #2, after I get my facts straight.
Click here to join "My Husband Rocks" and to help put marriage back into it's proper light.
4 comments:
Why am I not surprised you talk politics in the Perry home? :^) That's something great for your kids to be exposed to so they grow up informed.
Now I'm curious, what instruments do you two play?
You guys are so dang cute! I'm so glad you joined up. It's so much fun going down memory lane!! You have an awesome husband and we love him too! I'm so glad that you have each other and that you LOOOOOVE each other ;)
Politics, hey we do the same thing! I wouldn't say passionate about it, but we enjoy discussing it.
Didn't know Matt was into politics. This election must have driven him crazy. It did me! Thanks for sparing us the other details.
I love it!
Post a Comment