Some projects from the last 2 weeks.

I know I already posted this picture, but here it is again. I made Aleah a little skirt out of Fat Quarters. She asks to wear a skirt everyday, but she doesn't have enough skirts for that. So I thought I'd make her some cheap little play skirts. I think next time I'll get a pattern. I don't know why I try the whole trial and error thing. I mean don't you get enough of that when you do use a pattern?

Here's an apron from "A is for Apron" book. This book has cute patterns, if you're looking for some.

Here's another.
These make great birthday presents!
And now, on to more projects!
17 comments:
Nice job! Those aprons are so cute! I really like both of them, but your right my style is more the 2nd one. They are really both cute, and you can't go wrong.Those are nice b-days gifts, you know they cost $50 in the store!I really do like the colors of Aleahs skirt, I think it turned out. It is out there with those colors which makes it fun and in style.
Cute, cute, cute! I love them!
By the way, I'm so glad you posted them. You have so many wonderful talents and I love seeing the results. Love you sista!
So fun! And with a little doctoring, couldn't you turn those adorable aprons into adorable dresses? I love your fabric choices for both of those!
Ya clever!!!
So cute! Did you do that first apron one sided? I just got all mine cut out last night and today I bought all the thread. So I'm ready to go!
I LOVE your Aprons!! Especially the second one and Aleah's little skirt, super cute too!! Way to go domestic goddess!
You've always got some cute project going! I love the aprons and Aleah's skirt is darling!
You rock. Period.
You are so freaking cool. Even thought you cut out your cute face in the picture. Oh, and my birthday is in August. But will accept gifts anytime of the year.
I LOVE the aprons! You make me want to start sewing again. I really enjoying seeing your creations. You and your girls are really cute models too.
Remember when we all sewed baby blankets together... or did I start one and have my grandma finish??? ha ha. I always admired your craftiness. Very cute stuff!
cute cute cute. Sewing is one skill I just will never master. I cringe when I see the sewing machine. one of these days I need to elanr though..
seriously, when do you do these things? Either you don't sleep or your children are little angels who sit quietly with their hands in their laps while you sew.....that is the only way I can see it possible to do all those projects. And way cute by the way!
Can I buy that last one??? SERIOUSLY??
My goodness Chelsea Bob you have become such the homemaker! Way to go! Can you fly out to Utah and give me lessons?! ;0) Anyway, these aprons are SO cute!
I love them. I haven't made any yet.
Post a Comment