Friday, February 13, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!






Besides ear infections and pneumonia, we found out some giddy news. Matthew passed his test!!! YAY!!! We' re so proud of him. When I told Aleah that Daddy passed his test, she said,
"I knew him could do it! I knew it! I'm so proud of Daddy!!"
This little girl has been praying long before Daddy took his test, that he would pass. And now she's saying thanks.
One step closer to becoming a dentist and just one more nail-biting test to go.
Matthew we're so proud of you and thanks for all your hard work and sacrifice!

You're our Super Star!

11 comments:

Mashaide said...

Congratulations! How exciting and what a accomplishment for each of you. Way to go Aleah for having faith in your father and sticking by him. Love and miss you guys so much!!!

Dacia said...

You're a super star Matthew! We're so happy for you. Love you!

Amanda said...

Way to go Matthew! What a process...but how great that the end is in sight! Lucky to have such supportive little ladies!

Krystal said...

Tell Aleah I knew he could do it too! She is so cute! I remember those days when Trey would pray for Cody, and even after he passed he would still pray for him to pass! I guess it's hard on all of us, and it's good thing we have the lord to trust in.Congrats Matthew!!! We are so happy for all of you. What a blessing. Love you tons!

Krystal said...

By the way I'm dieing how long Aleah's hair is... She is beautiful!

Em said...

Congrats!

amyorr said...

What a great feeling! I like how you had Aleah displaying the results. I love the comments you leave on my blog. They make me laugh.....out loud.

Studio Gal Shannon said...

I want to see Matt do the dance with the test results. That would be something.

Ashley said...

Yeah! And oh to be done. We've got one more week, and trust me the countdown is on. Glad you are all feeling better too.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Matthew could not do it without such a supportive family as you guys are! Way to go Matthew!

Chell said...

Man I am behind on readign blogs, but congrats to Matt!!