We went to a the Plymouth Meeting Mall so we could take the girls on the carousel. They had so much fun, which means we had all had so much fun! The simple pleasures in life.
These are my New Year Resolutions, simplified of course, I'm dedicating this year to my marriage and to my girls. I know it sounds "duh" and it will always be my new years resolution in some shape or form, but by declaring this for myself, it becomes my obvious answer to many questions that always come up.
If I know that I met my children's needs for the day and they were happy and I enjoyed being their mom, then I go to bed much happier, without guilt and I sleep much better. Oh and same goes for my husband, which is much easier, he demands much less than 2 little girls.
Enjoy that cheese!



Here's some booty shakin' to start off your new year.
If you listen closely you can hear a little Marvin Gaye in the background. I know, interesting music selection for mall music, but apparently Aleah found some appropriate-ness for it.
11 comments:
You are such a great mom, what a lucky little family you have!
And Oliver thanks you for the video. The kid's addicted, I swear.
Oh my goodness! Who talk that girl to shake her booty like that? I love it. She is so cute, reminds me of Olivia. Love...love it!
O MY GOSH!!! That is SO SO SO FUNNY!!! She has some moves that is for sure, it must run in that family of yours!!! Look at that booty shaking, SO FUNNY!!! She is so stinkin cute and I love that she looked all tired at the end of her dance. SO CUTE!
Glad you had a good time and good new years resolutions.
What fun, what fun! Wish I was there! :-) Kanani is looking so grown up. Wow! And Aleah....what a dancer!!!! That was hilarious!!! She sure can shake her booty! Sooooo funny!!!!! It has made my Saturday morning! Thanks for posting!!!!! :-)
Love you all!
Well, I have no questions about where that girl learned to shake her booty...workin it in the middle of the mall...not shy, eh?
I can totally relate to your cheesey new years resolution. I am right there with you. I hate going to sleep feeling like I could have/should have been a more patient mother that day. It is good to keep room for improvement, right?
Thank you, Aleah! I've had a bit of a stressful moring, so that laugh was just what I needed! You go girl!
Teaching her a thing or two eh? Loved the video and the cute family pictures. You're all adorable!
Those are some of the coolest dance moves I've seen in a long time!
Wow we were cracking up! Matt you better watch out for that girl in the future. And how she associated Marvin Gaye with booty dance....
Whoo! Shake that booty girlfriend!
That girl cracks me up!! What a cutie!! How fun you took them to ride the carousel. You are a great mom so I am sure you will do well with your goals for 2009
Post a Comment