Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time Out For Women!

Here are a couple of us who went with Hilary Weeks in the Middle. It was a good time and Hilary Weeks has some great inspiring music!

This is Jane Clayson Johnson. I read an article about her in the BYU alumni Magazine awhile ago and it was a feel good to be a mom article. I love those! (She was signing some one's book and I stole a picture of her before I had to sit down.)

So that was time out for women and I can't wait until the next time I can go!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Sweet, I hope we can go together with sisters like you mentioned. It would be so fun!

amyorr said...

Hey chels. I miss you too. Lots. I have been wanting to call you but I know you hate talking on the phone. (maybe that is just for everyone else but me) We are going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving. You better let me know if you plan on coming to Utah/Idaho.

Ashley H. said...

I'm so jealous you were able to meet Hillary Weeks! She is such a good singer. I didn't go because of the price and now I am kinda regretting it. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.