You guys are a gorgeous family. Good job to your photog. The kids saw your blog yesterday and about freaked out to see how big your kids are. I told them that you were moving closer, within traveling distance, and they hooped and hollered.
Are you related to me? Can't be, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! I always love your family pictures. I wish my husband would be willing to take pictures like that. Love the outfits. You look like you guys stepped out of a fashion magazine. Love 'em Bels!
What great pics. You are all dressed so darn cute too. Those are adorable. The last picture made me have one of those "awww..." moments. Adorable family my dear!
I LOVE them! You know that chair is amazing too. I can't believe you found one. I am going to have to come and see you guys one of these days and get some of my own family pictures! NO really that chair is perfect with the pictures, and many more to come. I love the outfits. It really came together so good. Good job! By the way I love all of them. I got on line to see them all, and you need one of each. Truly beautiful!
I just had to tell you somehting so cute. Trey just walled into the room and saw Aleah on the computer, and said " Wow my girlfriend looks cute". I think she will always have a place in his heart. I agree she does look cute. Maybe you can send us a picture of her, and I can put it in his room.
WOw, those pictures are totally beautiful!! Love them! Your family is totally beautiful subjects! Love all the shots!!! Your kids are the cutest things ever and Bels, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
13 comments:
Well isn't that a fine looking family with the cutest clothes. Chels it was a blast taking your pics...
Those are AMAZING! I LOVE them all!
You guys are a gorgeous family. Good job to your photog. The kids saw your blog yesterday and about freaked out to see how big your kids are. I told them that you were moving closer, within traveling distance, and they hooped and hollered.
OK I just have to add one more thing. Chels you look so happy. Motherhood and marriage agree with you. You just radiate joy.
Are you related to me? Can't be, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! I always love your family pictures. I wish my husband would be willing to take pictures like that. Love the outfits. You look like you guys stepped out of a fashion magazine. Love 'em Bels!
they turned out so good! You guys are all photogenic
What great pics. You are all dressed so darn cute too. Those are adorable. The last picture made me have one of those "awww..." moments. Adorable family my dear!
Awesome pics! I can't wait to see ALL of them!
Your family is so Beautiful!!! Great pictures.
I LOVE them! You know that chair is amazing too. I can't believe you found one. I am going to have to come and see you guys one of these days and get some of my own family pictures! NO really that chair is perfect with the pictures, and many more to come. I love the outfits. It really came together so good. Good job! By the way I love all of them. I got on line to see them all, and you need one of each. Truly beautiful!
I just had to tell you somehting so cute. Trey just walled into the room and saw Aleah on the computer, and said " Wow my girlfriend looks cute". I think she will always have a place in his heart. I agree she does look cute. Maybe you can send us a picture of her, and I can put it in his room.
Your family is so photogenic. Taking seasonal family pics is such a good idea!
WOw, those pictures are totally beautiful!! Love them! Your family is totally beautiful subjects! Love all the shots!!! Your kids are the cutest things ever and Bels, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Post a Comment