Friday, October 10, 2008

I totally forgot to post conference in the Perry home....

so today is 2 in one. Yesterday when I was listening to a couple conference talks, I didn't know what to focus on for the day because there were too many good things, that's why I gotta just listen to one talk. The thing I remember most from those few talks were the story of the little girl who was born deaf and "I know enough".
You know children are honest and they say what they see and I've had a few experiences with Aleah just being honest in public. I did my best to try to teach her sometimes we don't say those kind of things because it can hurt people's feelings. The story shared was very insightful and I think I'm going to try to teach her that way. That Heavenly Father makes us all different and that's why were special.
And the other, "I know enough", well how many of us have felt like we don't know enough?! I know I feel that way a lot when it comes to, well, pretty much everything, like marriage, parenting, talking or teaching in church, etc. So just remember, if you know who you are, where you come from, and have faith in the Lord, you can do all things with the Lord's help. We do know enough.

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love confrence, seriously, it is the best!