Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hats!!!!




My mom made these little hats for the girls and they LOVED them. They look so cute in them! Thanks Mom/Nana. ( The Socks, well those were sent to me, but little Aleah saw them and couldn't stand not to wear them. So she's wearing some festive Halloween socks.)




Well, these aren't really hats, they're more like do-rags, or wanna be do-rags. We were making little ghosts for fun and I didn't have any white fabric, so I used an old white T-shirt. I had cut off the sleeves and Matthew put them on the girls. And here you have it, my little wanna be thugs.

And here are the finished ghosts. There's a daddy, mommy and 2 little baby ghosts, of course, just like our family.

And this picture, well Aleah did her own hair today. She sprayed it with water, combed it and then put 2 headbands in it. She walked out like she knew what she was doing, and apparently she does. (Maybe "Hats" wasn't the best title, hm....started with hats, then to wanna be do-rags, finished with headbands, oh and ghosts were in there.....maybe....scary head fixtures...no,no.....maybe....head accessories. BOO! There you go, that's it. We'll just make it the ending instead of the title.)

Head Accessories. BOO!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

The girls look so cute in those hats. I love the socks on Aleah. She is getting so big. I think she is a little taller too. That last picture of her doing her hair really made me miss her. It must be the age, cuz Trey bear came out the other day and said he did his hair too. I must say Aleah does a good job.Can't wait to see you. Thanks for the love.

Missy said...

The hats are adorable!!!!! :-) I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up. I'm looking forward to the day when we can have trips w/ the nieces & nephews...take in some shows.....girls night at the opera......sleepovers........movie nights....Disneyland.......

Em said...

I love it! Why do posts have to have titles anyway?

Amanda said...

what a cute mommy, having cute little crafty activities. that is fun. and so like the dad to put them on their heads. wow, aleah looks like such a grown little girl in that last picture. she did a good job too!

Dacia said...

Love the hats mom, good job! Love the do rags Belse! You guys are too cute with the hats, the headbands and the BOO!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love the cute little hats and Aleah is quite the color coordinator because the hat matches the socks well. LOVE IT!
The do rags are the best, those girls are way too hot to be thugs but is cute anyway.
And boy is your little girl growning up, doing her own hair now and everything. I can not believe you have a kid that big! I need to get started big time!