Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween festivities


Halloween artwork by the girls and cards from Aunt Missy and Nana. (Oh and a picture of President Hinckley that Aleah insisted on putting up.)


Patiently playing while Mommy cuts the top of the pumpkin off.



Mad Crazy knife skills. Yikes!

Dig In!

The girls both enjoyed this. Aleah did a really good job of getting the guts out and Nani sort of pretended like she helped by putting her empty spoon in and taking her empty spoon out. She was more occupied with trying to eat the seeds.

Aleah said she wanted a spider, so there's our finished spider.

Aleah also painted a pumpkin at a friend's pumpkin carving get together, I'll have to take a picture of it and then post that later.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun family holiday moments. I love the little aprons on the girls!
I think my favorite part though is the picture of Pres Hinckley up there...what a good little Aleah.

Missy said...

How fun!!! :-) All of your Halloween excitement has made me want to dress up for our party tomorrow at church. I have to go to help out w/ the YW. I just don't have anything. Guess I'll just have to go as a piano teacher. Cute pumpkin and artwork!!!! :-)

Em said...

Very cute (and ambitious). Oliver's paintings are up on our front door too.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How rad are you and LOVE the spider!!! Your kids are getting so dang big!