
There we are at the church fall festival.
There's her real bear face. Angry Baby bear!We had a good time. Sometimes I think we really need to do our own Halloween party so we can get some more use out of the costumes. I always say, maybe next year.
We'll post more pics of the girls trick-or-treating on Halloween.
Have a Happy Spooky Halloween!


11 comments:
YOu all look so cute! I love Aleah's hair! She looks good as a blonde too. What a fun way to spent Halloween. We wish we could of been there with you. It was always so fun to watch Trey and Aleah togehter. We had our ward party tonight too. Man do we have a big ward. I always say it would be so cute to do something as a family, but oh thats right I never do. Whats wrong with me? I guess maybe one of these years all get around to it. Really Chelsea you all look great!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how did you come up with the idea of Goldie Locks & the 3 bears???!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I think you ALL look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a cuter Goldie Locks & 3 bears!!!!!!!! The costumes absolutely rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwwah! That is adorable! What a good sport Matt. Great idea!
Awwwah! That is adorable! What a good sport Matt. Great idea!
Oh what a great costume idea. How perfect. You all look great!! Hope it was a fun evening!!
Why do you have to make me miss philly? I wish I could have been there. And your costumes?... so cute.
PS- are you wondering where your pictures are. Sorry, I promise they are coming. I've been pretty biz-to the -izzay lately. Aren't you coming to utah sometime soon?
Totally funny. And you are so talented.
You guys were adorable, I loved it! I'm sure you'll be great about throwing holiday parties once you have ROOM to fit more than 5 people in your home.
At least that's how I feel....
Could your family be any cuter? Seriously? What a cute idea. Aleah as a blonde....interesting. She must have been thrilled to be goldie locks. Too Cute!
Cute costumes! I love it!
Wow, you made those costumes didn't you??? You are AMAZING!!! Totally totally cute idea little Bels! You are an amazing mommy and wife, your family is so lucky to have you!!!! I miss you my little pretend sis!
Post a Comment